The agent doesn’t need any further infrastructure. You only need an Azure subscription and pay for the uploaded data (Azure pricing). That includes data storage and compute power for your analyzings. You can calculate 0.40$ per user in a "standard" RDS/XenApp environment (average user load: 25 users / server). There is also a free plan available for evaluating Azure Monitor / Log Analytics.
We offer the Azure Monitoring Agent for testing and community purposes without any warranty nor support. Please test the monitoring solution and decide if you will continue the community edition or if you want to run fully supported, including premium features, updates, and support for building KUSTO queries. Visit sepago Shop for more information or get your special quote from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the agent in your environments as "it is" without any warranty or liability. If you have questions, write me an email or contact sepago GmbH for professional services.
- 18.104.22.168 Add: Host pool name and tenant can be set alternatively by VM tag: WVD.Path="Tenant\TenantGroup\HostPool"
- 22.214.171.124 Fix: Support for Japanes; session latency and other parameter are working with the newer released RD agent
- 126.96.36.199 Fix: Winstation names are changed in windows virtual desktop: Added support to match with performance data
- 188.8.131.52 Update to determine Windows Virtual Desktop tenant and host pool name
- 184.108.40.206 Update to determine VM types if running in Azure
- 220.127.116.11 Update to determine crashed applications
- Determining crashed application will now works without Microsoft crash reporting
- Count of crashed application fixed (sometimes old crashes are counted as new)
- 18.104.22.168 First one released to public
- Adds logon duration monitoring for XenApp worker
- Change in views: Displays unique users in a given time frame